Your wedding day is one of the greatest days ever. You want all of the most important people in your life to be there with you. So why shouldn’t your pets be there, too?
Weddings in Charleston can be very pet-friendly, so there are countless ways you can have your pet be part of your special day. Here are a few fun ideas for ways you can incorporate your pet in your wedding:
- Bring your dog to the cocktail hour for laughs and fun
- Have your pets pose with you for some formal photos at the wedding or bridal photo shoot
- Ask a special guest to walk your pet down the aisle
- Your pet can be the ring bearer – just tie the rings to their collar
- Let your pet join you at the reception. They may sleep after the big day or join in on the dancing!
Pets can be a wonderful addition to your wedding – after all, they are part of your new family, too! If you need someone to assist you with your pets, give Charleston Dog Walker a call at 843-580-2212. We offer pet concierge services to wedding couples, where we will shuttle pets to and from venues, chaperon them during the events, and assist in any way you need us. Don’t forget the honeymoon, either! We’d be happy to visit your pets when you head out for your honeymoon getaway to give them all the love they deserve until you return home.