It’s getting hot out there, but we hope you’ll still take the time to head out to some of these fun events with your pup!
- June 11, 18 and 26 – Awendaw Green Barn Jams – This outdoor, year round weekly event showcases original music. Try a wood fired pizza, the grill or fresh local oysters in season and drink your own libations responsibly. They ask for a $5 donation at the door and welcome the whole family, including your leashed pets.
- June 14 – Wannamaker Summer Movie Night – Bring your lawn chairs, a blanket and the whole family (even your furry pals) out for the movie night at the North Charleston Wannamaker County Park. This night they’ll be showing Despicable Me 2 starting around 8pm.
- June 19 – Yappy Hour – The Yappy Hours are back in full swing so head out to the dog park at the James Island County Park from 4 – 8pm and listen to The Bill Show while sipping some cool refreshments. Can’t wait to see you there!
- June 22 – Dog Day at the Joe – Who doesn’t love dogs and baseball games? This is your perfect chance to show your love of both. Bring your pup along to the game and watch while the Riverdogs play the Kannapolis Intimidators. Get more info and tickets here.
- June 26 – Pups, Yups and Food Trucks – Reward yourself and your pooch after a long day at the office! Bring your favorite furry friend to enjoy live music by The V-Tones, cold beverages, and food truck fare at Palmetto Islands County Park from 5 – 8pm. Get more details here.
- Ongoing Events: Meetup Groups – check out Meetup to find people around Charleston gathering with their pups. Here are some current groups and you can always start your own!