Don’t Miss These Charleston Pet Events
February 14, 2014 | Events, Things To Do | 0 comments | Author: Charleston Dog Walker
We love February in Charleston! The next few weeks are brimming with really fun events. You don’t want to miss these, so put them on your calendars today:
- February 14-16 – Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. This is a huge deal in Charleston, so make sure to go! Check out the SEWE website for the events schedule, which includes DockDogs competitions, chef demo’s from some of the Lowcountry’s greatest chefs, a Jack Hanna show, and much more!
- February 15 – Spread the Love Block Party. Join Willow Salon and lots of other vendors at the James Island Shopping Center from 10am – 2pm for free haircuts, food, fun and a little retail therapy. Donations are going to the American Heart Association, so go spread the love!
- February 22 – Carolina Coonhound Rescue Oyster Roast – It’s oyster time! You can get tickets for $20 and more information here. This roast is held at the James Island County Park, so head over for oysters, wine, beer, and other yummy food. Dogs can tag along for this event!
- March 1 – Pet Helpers Oyster Roast – Get your tickets now for the 13th Annual Oyster Roast! There’s a full day of events planned and then tons of delicious food. Plus you can bring your pup along for the fun!
- Ongoing Events: Meetup Groups – check out Meetup to find people around Charleston gathering with their pups. Here are some current groups and you can always start your own!