Dog-Friendly November Events in Charleston
November 3, 2014 | Dog-Friendly Charleston, Events, SC, Things To Do
The chilly weather has stayed away so far this November – so get out there with your furry friend and enjoy it!
- November 14 – 16 – PetSmart National Adoption Weekend – Are you looking for a new little (or big) buddy? Well go to your local PetSmart from 10am to 5pm all weekend to find them!
- November 18 – My Shy Dog Workshop – Is your new puppy or newly adopted dog fearful, anxious, or shy? Register today for this workshop that will help teach you some techniques and strategies to support your shy or fearful dog.
- November 19 and 26 – Awendaw Green Barn Jams – This outdoor, year-round weekly event showcases original music. You can grab some food and bring your own beverages. They ask for a $5 donation at the door and welcome the whole family, including your leashed dogs!
- November 22 – Chili Cook-Off & Oyster Roast – Come out to the 15th annual event by the Charleston Animal Society! Get more info here and then make sure to head over to the Citadel Football Stadium from 1-5pm.
- Ongoing Events: Meetup Groups – Check out Meetup to find people around Charleston gathering with their pups. Here are some current groups and you can always start your own!